CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Dresses and photos

All of our dresses are here. The girls' and mine! They weren't supposed to be here until Oct/Nov. I'm glad they were early. Steph went and picked them up and took them to my parents house. My mom wasn't home so she left them with my dad. Like he knew what to do with them-they ended up on the living room floor. Now, I just have to have it altered.

We are getting our engagement pics taken on Oct. 4 at Smith Photography. I wanted to do some with Tony's race car, but since it's not in running order right now we'll have to wait until spring. We have our wedding photographer booked as well. Bob Foos, who goes to our church is going to do them. He took Adam and Julie's and they were great. He doesn't take pics anymore but said he would for us. Yes!!!

Not a whole lot going on here now. Tony's still in CA and it's still raining here. Sinus infections suck but hoping the rain will help me sleep!

0 comments: