CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 13, 2008

Rainy Days=Stupid People

"I hate stupid people," as Sheri at work would say. I totally agree! We were scheduled to go to the park today but due to rain it was obvious we weren't going. Low and behold I get a phone call asking if we were still going to the park and if they needed to send their child with an umbrella. Um.. hello it's raining!!! Better yet-two of my kiddos (twins) bring my a note stating if it was lightning not to let them play in the sprinklers (water play is next week) and had their swimsuits, sunscreen, and towels in their backpacks. Again.... it's raining. Do you really think we're going to play out when it's storming?? I don't think so!!! I hate stupid people!

It gets better-we had to cancel our afternoon class because we -my half of the trailer has some major water leaks and cracks in the ceiling. Not too mention the tons of "bugs.. ie roaches" that live in our trailers at the moment. We spent all afternoon doing some major cleaning and pulling everything away from the walls for the exterminator who is supposed to come tomorrow. Hopefully the trailer people will come and fix the roof before it falls in. DISGUSTING!!!!!

On a happy note-I'm sitting in my new room with windows open. It has stopped raining for the moment.


Here's a story to put a smile on your face. One of my kiddos is a very tan little boy. The other day we were putting sunscreen on him and my para said, "Name.. you are very dark." Name said, "I know, I sleep with the lights off." Meaning since he slept with the lights off it made his skin dark. Now that's cute!!!

0 comments: