CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving! and St. Louis

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. Mine was great! I am totally cleared from PT and went to the Dr. last Tuesday. I am cleared from him, but am still a patient on an as needed basis. It will take about 6 months for everything to be right so if there's any problem I'm to go back. We spent Monday and Tuesday cleaning at our new/old building for school. YUCK!!!! It was very gross and still is. Anyway, I spent the rest of Tues/Wed cleaning and cooking. Tony was supposed to be back fairly early on Wed. That didn't happen. He arrived at the office and had to fix machines and then go visit 2 facilities here and didn't get home until after 11:00. We got up early on Thursday and watched the parade and cooked some more. My parents arrived around 1:30 and we ate at 3:00. Great food! It wasn't the same with my uncle being gone. We played Phase 10 later that night and of course I won!! Friday we didn't get up early. Tony went to Walmart around 9:39 and got some movies, vacuum cleaner and some other things and bought a ladder at Lowes. I put up Christmas all day and then we watched 2 of the movies. It was nice to just be together. He found out that day that he was going to NY on Sunday but would be back Tues.
Saturday we went to St. Louis with Brooke, George, and Sarah to watch WC (my high school) play in the State Championships again. It was a great close game with lots of ups and downs.

After the game we ate at the Cheesecake Factory which took forever and we didn't leave until 9:00. I was so tired and my back hurt so bad and I was the one driving since Tony had to get up at 3:45. We got home around 1:00. It was a good time and nice break. Wish we could've stayed and done some shopping. It sucked driving home as it was raining and then turned to snow. It stopped around Springfield. However, when I woke up this morning it was snowing and the ground/trees were covered with a light dusting. It's continued all day. I haven't left the house! I stayed in my PJ's and just lounged and did some school work. It was nice to just chill out around the house.
The next two weeks at school will interesting with trying to teach and moving at the same time. Oh well, could be worse! Hope everyone is okay and well. Take care!

0 comments: